Critical Infrastructure Security
Moderator: Dan Medovnikov
Government authorities disregarded the security of critical infrastructures for a long time. However, everything is different now. States, corporations and criminal gangs are waging an undeclared war. Computer viruses easily pass the borders of the cyberworld and cause real physical damage.
Billions of people cannot imagine their lives without the Internet. How heavily does humanity depend on the stability of the global information infrastructure? How do we protect it? When is the cyber armageddon to come? These issues will be discussed by the section participants:
- Anuj Singh, COO at IMPACT
- Garald Bandurin, CIO at RusHydro
- Marc Furrer, president of the Swiss company ComCom
- Andrey Kurilo, Deputy Head of the Security and Information Protection Department, the Bank of Russia
- Bulat Guzairov, Head of Server Technologies Department, ICL (Presentation)
- Ahmad Hassan, Director of Risk Management and Compliance at du Telecom
- Boris Makarov, Head of the Cybersecurity Center at RZD (Russian Railways) (Presentation)
- Boris Simis, Deputy CEO at Positive Technologies (Presentation)
The participation of representatives from Rosseti and the FSB Information Security Center are also expected.
Dan Medovnikov is the deputy editor-in-chief of the magazine Expert.