Positive Hack Days is designed to address the most compelling issues in information security. For PHDays IV, the event’s organizers have worked hard to develop a program that emphasizes both theory and practice and will interest everyone from a developer to a CIO.
This year’s program consists of two main sections, the Conference and the Contests.
- Recognized experts lead Business Seminars and Round Tables covering organizational strategies, issues and trends in information security.
- Prominent practitioners conduct Technical Seminars emphasizing specific, real-world issues that information security professionals are facing right now.
- Outstanding local and international specialists conduct hands-on labs that give participants opportunities to diagnose and solve information security problems of varying complexity in real time.
- Again this year, the event’s major contest is an international information protection competition conducted according to CTF (Capture the Flag) game principles.
- Additional Themed Contests cover a range of information security issues, giving participants the opportunity to demonstrate skills protecting and hacking information systems like: Banking, ERP and, SCADA.