Section is not found
Positive Hack Days III documentary
Welcome to the web site of Positive Hack Days, the international forum on practical information security.
Today, as never before, there is a need for a dialog between all representatives of the information protection community. That is why we developed Positive Hack Days, an event of absolutely new format.
What and Why and When, and How and Where and Who
Positive Hack Days is a unique global event. It is the only event which brings together the elite of the hackers' world, leaders of the information security industry and representatives of the Internet community to cooperate in addressing burning information security issues.
PHDays considers various preferences of the entire information community and covers the most topical issues related to information security.
The focus primarily on the following topics:
- Security of critical information systems
- Fraud management
- Cybercrimes and investigation of incidents
- Government and corporate security in the era of WikiLeaks
- Cyberwar and cyberspying
Also, the forum addresses such issues as protection of cloud computing and virtual infrastructure, 0-day attacks counteraction, protection against DDoS, ICS/SCADA security, protection of business applications and ERP, communication network security.
The PHDays program includes:
- Master classes by acknowledged practitioners, providing the opportunity to face real-life challenges, experience the “hackability” of almost everything, and learn how to protect information resources against attackers
- Round tables with leading local and international experts addressing complicated issues of information security
- Hands-on labs on the results of the latest researches in protection and attack methods
- Competitions in hacking and protection of whatever can be hacked and protected
- International contest of hackers